Tuesday, 20 September 2011

Junior Cert Results!

Helloo..
 the 14th of September we were given our Junior Cert Results & I'm pretty happy with myself!:) 8 honours, 3 passes.. & I passed maths which I could have bet alot of money that I would fail!..
I couldn't remember most of my exams by the end of summer which worried me even though everyone says that i'l be grand & blah blah blah.. I still wasn't sure & as the 14th came closer, the more nervous I became. I went out for lunch with my mam after and got all the phone calls from my family to see how I did. My mam and dad were really happy with me so I was delighted. All the girls came over to my house then that night because we were going out to Time in Naas to celebrate our results and everyone could because they all did brilliant aswell. Time was sooo good.. soooo packed & sooo warm but was worth it, everyone thought it was good & the best place we could have gone for results night.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment